Schuett Law Group – We Recover the Money You’re Owed
The Schuett Law Group are trial attorneys specializing in Business Law, with an emphasis on Construction Law & Litigation. Our mission is to recover money owed to businesses and individuals on a partial contingency basis, saving you money in up-front costs. In addition, we also defend businesses and individuals when lawsuits are filed against them.
If you or your business are owed money as a result of:
- Broken business contract/purchase order (i.e., money owed for services and/or product delivered)
- Delay and/or failure by an owner to pay money due for construction work completed, to include mechanics’ lien and/or bond foreclosure actions
- Delay and/or failure by a general contractor to pay a subcontractor or material supplier for completed work and/or for materials delivered, to include mechanics’ lien and/or bond foreclosure actions
- Breach of promissory notes, as well as mortgage or UCC secured interest foreclosure actions
We know how deeply it affects your life and your business when someone is withholding money owed to you and we want to help. We will endeavor to recover not only what you are rightfully owed, but also your costs to recover those sums, and we strive to do it as quickly as possible to minimize the effects of delay in recovering these funds.
The Schuett Law Group generally represents:
- Commercial and Residential General Contractors
- Roofing, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, material suppliers, and various other building subcontractors
- Property Owners
- Service Providers
Let Schuett Law Group Recover the Money You’re Owed
We don’t want you to feel the pain of just walking away, taking the loss thinking that you can’t afford representation. This is why we offer an affordable solution to recover the money you are rightfully owed.